Federal Student Loans

Students with intellectual disabilities may be able to get certain types of federal student aid.

If you have an intellectual disability, you may receive funding from the Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, and Federal Work-Study programs. Find more information on studentaid.gov.


Visit Online


Share this resource:

More Resources

Don't miss a thing from ADSA!