AR Tax Forms

Fill these forms out each tax season if you have a dependent with Down Syndrome. Note: one of these forms requires a doctor to fill out.

AR1000DC Disabled Individuals Certificate

AR1000RC5 Individuals With Developmental Disabilities Certificate


Share this resource:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

More Resources

Don't miss a thing from ADSA!